BUSES will replace trains on the Hunter Line between Scone and Maitland until further notice due to persons near the tracks at Singleton.
A limited bus service is running, however passengers are urged to delay their trip, make alternative travel arrangements or allow plenty of extra travel time.
Passengers are also advised to listen to announcements and check information displays for service updates.
Trains will continue to run as normal between Newcastle Interchange, Maitland and Dungog.
For the latest public transport information, visit www.transportnsw.info
In other news:
- Councillors clash over motion to take neutral stance on The Voice referendum
- Roller derby excited by talk of potential skating facility
- Fast food feast: 200 jobs, three major eateries in $14m Huntlee plan
- 'Difficult and dark day': health minister's tribute to heroic workers after bus crash
- 'It's pretty special': Butterfield chalks up 100th game against Cessnock