Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. As the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want, while celebrating our ability to give the shared experiences to audiences, the ones which connect us together. Living at the intersection of Australia’s best content, conversation and culture, Nine is where Australia connects.
Our business operates in the following four divisions: Australian Community Media, Printing and Stuff; Publishing (including, Metro Mastheads, Nine Digital and Events), Stan, and Television. Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Australian Financial Review, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, and CarAdvice, subscription video platform Stan and majority investments in Domain and Macquarie Media.
As a Sales Coordinator for Nine, you will be responsible for campaign coordination of inventory sales across the Nine portfolio of TV and Online assets, working across a client base of national brands. In this diverse role, your primary function will be to support the Sales Executive and work collaboratively with external stakeholders such as media and advertising agencies as well as internal stakeholders across the business.
- Provide regular reports to clients and the team on the delivery of campaign
- Conduct campaign optimisation foe efficient integration and media use as well as customer satisfaction
- Monitor delivery, proactively optimise performance and report progress against client goals
- Generate, analyse and deliver ad hoc and month end delivery reports and billing
- Assist in developing business within the account, identifying opportunities to up-sell and grow the business.
- Accurate processing of advertising bookings and efficiency in relation to advertising operations processes and procedure
- Maximising the revenue generated from the clients within your assigned patch through optimising the success of campaigns and identifying cross selling/up-selling opportunities
- Pro-active post analysis of advertising campaigns (in association with ad ops) to ensure continuous improvement
- Meeting deadlines and quality measures in relation to preparing props for client presentations
- Build and maintain effective relationships with agencies and clients
- Have a deep understanding of the media industry and the ability to adjust to market changes
- Ability to represent the Nine brand out in market across multiple platforms
Essential experience & skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with attention to quality, detail and results
- Sales or Media experience would be beneficial
We embrace all aspects of diversity & inclusion and are committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes