Your new company
Hays is in partnership with several leading accommodation and catering service providers which operate throughout Western Australia. Your new role: You will be working both day and night shifts on various mining camps to assist the Chef shortage. Ideally Cooks with bulk catering experience, wither in s FIFO or metro role.
What you will need:
- Certificate I or II in Commercial Cookery or its equivalent
- Have or be able to obtain a current National Police Clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Willing to complete Rio Tinto, FMG and BHP Inductions
- Provide 2 contactable references
- Ability to pass a medical with a fitness assessment and consistent drug and alcohol tests
- Located in WA
- COVID Immunisation – Both Vaccines
What you’ll get in return:
- All Inclusive stay: Flights, Meals & Accommodation
- Flexible Rosters
- Flexible Sites
- Competitive Rates
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kerry.Davis@hays.com.au or call us now on 92544503.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2597969