About the Company
A baby formula manufacturer founded in 2004 who are known for their highly automated facility based in Melbourne south-east. The company sells products to all major retailers & exports globally.
About the Role
You are required to perform all responsibilities assigned to you with all due care and diligence, and in compliance with the management of the organisation. Essential duties are, but not limited to:
- Comply and reinforce company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal stakeholders and customer contacts.
- Daily scheduling and forecasting of workloads for the production team including setting deadlines for production check points
- Comply with and support of continuous improvement, lean and 5S initiatives.
- Assist Production Manager with on boarding new staff with technology and systems used in the business
- Manage production projects and track turnaround times for production with the production team.
- Ability to jump on the production line when needed.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time to support the production team members
Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be a strong team player and be able to work within a team environment
- Able to manage multiple priorities at once
- Looking to grow & develop in the production industry
- Must speak Mandarin
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma O'Donnell on 0433714952 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 22561.