1x Oracle Database Administrator
1 x SQL Database Administrator
Upto $145k inc super
Your new company
Australia and NZ largest life insurer require experienced SQL and Oracle Database Administrators in the Data and Analytics team with expert understanding of all databases, schemas, tables, data types to maintain and manage IT databases and interrelating systems.
Your new role
- Administer and tune the application layer of Oracle or SQL databases, utilising Jenkins, and unix scripting
- Evaluate, develop / script database changes, build and maintain database tools and procedures
- Remain abreast of database technologies and solutions
- Support releases and testing efforts, manage application and database migrations
- Provide on-call support
- Manage deliveries in an agile squad, refresh / upgrade, configure and maintain database source artefacts
- Build and manage relationships across a variety of stakeholders including internal customers, vendors and partners
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement, cross-skilling and collaborative knowledge sharing with a focus on innovation, automation and process
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years experience in Oracle and/or SQL operational support or delivery
- SQL Server Development/environment experience
- Demonstrated capability in supporting software development life cycles and process
- Exposure to working in large, complex environments
- Sound communication and stakeholder management skills
- Familiar with DevOps processes, practices and principles including continuous improvement and automation.
- Experience / Understanding of Cloud (AWS/Azure) desirable.
- Alternatively demonstrated experience in similar roles
- Additional database experience such as CosmosDB, SQL Server, Snowflake
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent opportunity paying upto $145k including super.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2638990