Your new company
Your new company is a people-focus driven organisation. They pride themselves on their high-quality care and services to safeguard everyone.
Your new role
As the Onboarding Coordinator, responsible for supporting administrative outcomes relating to the recruitment and onboarding of staff.
- Processing work orders
- Manage onboarding requirements across geographically dispersed teams.
- Maintain recruitment and onboarding systems, ensuring a high standard of record keeping, legislative, corporate governance and procedural compliance.
- Provide general advice and guidance on recruitment matters and be a point of contact regarding recruitment and onboarding.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated capability in procurement, contracting, and stakeholder engagement
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of processing work orders and/or TechOne and advantage.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, in particular managing multiple and changing priorities whilst meeting key deadlines and goals, self-motivation and initiative.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Should you wish to have a confidential conversation or find out about other opportunities in the Public Sector please contact us on 07 3243 3022 or email Caitlin.Harris@hays.com.au.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2586186