- Generous salary offer available
- Perform regular building maintenance and repairs
- Travel to our locations across Sydney in a fully equipped company vehicle
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role of a Maintenance Officer involves traveling to various childcare campuses all across Sydney and providing ongoing maintenance and repair works to ensure our campuses are safe at all times. A fully equip work car is provided for this opportunity, along with other required tools and necessities.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing regular maintenance and repairs to childcare campuses.
- Repairs to fixtures, light changes, furniture repairs, gyprock & painting, waste removal etc.
- Taking directions from the Maintenance Supervisor and using an online ticketing system to complete work orders.
- Some gardening as required such as yard maintenance, refiling sandpits, hedging, mowing, weeding, gutter cleaning etc.
- Prioritising work to complete all assigned work requests in a timely manner
- A strong focus on maintaining safe environments while out at the childcare campuses
- Over 5 years of extensive maintenance and repair experience
- Broad skillset to be able to problem solve a variety of issues
- Good communication and relationships with business stakeholders
- Initiative, autonomy, and flexibility to achieve outcomes
- Attention to detail to ensure high quality workmanship
- Working with Children Check and covid-19 certificate
- Occasional out of hours support for campuses
- Company car and tools provided
- Discounted childcare of 50%
- Positive work environment and team
- Additional day of leave called "Oac Time"
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or click below to apply. Email Aimee.Burrows@oac.edu.au for any further enquiries.