Take the lead
Your skills, experience, and passion for supporting children as they begin to discover and explore their world are just what we need at Guardian St Clair, South Australia. We have amazing Educators who create safe and secure environments where young children thrive. As Lead Educator, you will work with Educators in the Centre, supporting their teaching practice as they grow and excel as professionals.
You will be building meaningful relationships with children and families, ensuring children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning. Lead Educators are a vital link in supporting Educators and Centre Leadership to develop and implement innovative early learning programs that will set children up for formal schooling and beyond.
As a Lead Educator at Guardian [location], you have the opportunity to grow and excel in your career. Guardian offers professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment where everyone across the organisation is committed to supporting each other in their professional journey.
Joining Guardians means being part of a professional and thoughtful Team with great benefits that include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through educational programs and support and mentoring and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
Every day is an opportunity for discovery and growth at St Clair. Recently renovated, our 120-place centre boasts exciting, resource-rich environments where each child is encouraged to explore and learn. Our piazza is the hub of the centre, we offer relaxed family breakfasts each morning and children eat and socialise here each day.
Perfectly situated off Cheltenham Parade, St Clair is easily accessible via public transport and is close to the shopping precinct. We are proud to have a culturally diverse team and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays throughout the year.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Leadership Team, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Lead and guide teams in developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting and sharing with families in their children's learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
- Professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children's Services (or working towards)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children's Check.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends