The role is based in the Hills District of Sydney working at a independent school. They are looking for a greenkeeper to join their team on a permanent bases commencing immediately.
In order to be successful in the role you will need the following:
- Have a valid Australian Driver's Licence
- Hold a qualification in Turf Management or proven experience with large turf and garden maintenance
- Work independently and with a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What is also desirable is the following:
- Experience working within a school environment
- Chemical Certificate, Chainsaw, scissor lift and first aid is highly desirable
- MR Drivers Licence
- Comfortable with using programs such as Outlook and Microsoft programs
Candidates which are shortlisted will need to to a pre-employment medical by the school approved physician and must have Working With Children status verified by the school before appointments are finalised.
Please email a up to date copy of your resume to email@example.com and call 0490128199
LHS 297508 #2555306