GO WHERE NO TWO DAYS ARE THE SAME!
At Wyndham Destinations, we go further as a team. We believe in the impact
of a helping hand and the power of vacations. If you love meeting new people and have an enthusiastic approach to delivering excellent customer service, join our Shoal Bay team as the Front Office Duty Manager today!
How You’ll Shine
To actively contribute to this global company’s vision to put the world on vacation, as a Front Office Duty Manager you are responsible for ensuring the efficient day to day operation of the Reception desk including greeting and registering of owners and guests, providing information to local area attractions, administration, as well as managing any guest issues that may arise.
You will also be responsible for building, developing, training and leading a team proactively to promote high levels of customer service.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- subsidised private health insurance
- professional development funding
- discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
What You’ll Bring
To be considered for this great opportunity it is essential that you have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in a Front Office department at a supervisory level either as a Team Leader, Shift
- Supervisor or Duty Manager (3 years)
- Knowledge of hotel property management systems, Opera preferred
- Events experience highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and active listening
- Detail focused with an organised approach and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude, vibrant and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and exceeding expectations
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in using a computer and Microsoft Office applications
- Bookkeeping /finance experience is highly regarded
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including weekends and school and public holiday periods
- The capability to work in a fast-paced environment both as part of a team and autonomously
Where You’ll Begin Your Journey
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in a network of 51 resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and Europe and serves more than 60,000 vacation owners in Club Wyndham South Pacific.
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company with more than 25,000 associates worldwide. The Pacific corporate offices are located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Across the Asia Pacific region, we have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Clark in the Philippines