Your new company
Hays is in partnership with a number of leading accommodation and catering service providers across Western Australia. At Hays, we value diversity and inclusion and are passionate about placing people in roles where they can flourish and succeed.
Due to the high demand, there are a number of casual roles available for you to join us! If you are looking for stability in a Cook role and are looking for the opportunity to work in accommodation setting on a large mine site, this role is for you!
Your new role
You will be working both day and night shifts on various mining camps to assist the Chef shortage. Ideally Cooks with bulk catering experience, either FIFO or metro role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Certificate I or II in Commercial Cookery or its equivalent
- Have or be able to obtain a current National Police Clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Willing to complete Rio Tinto, FMG and BHP Inductions
- Provide 2 contactable references
- Ability to pass a medical with a fitness assessment and consistent drug and alcohol tests
- Situated in WA and be able to FIFO from Perth airport
- COVID Vaccination required as per Government mandate
What you'll get in return
- Work Life Balance
- Flights, Meals, and Accommodation Provided
- Flexible Rosters
- Great opportunity to gain FIFO experience to a Reputable Company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If you have any questions regarding these positions, please contact our Recruitment Partner – Krystie Marijanich on (08) 9265 9112 or Krystie.Marijanich@hays.com.au to have a confidential and private discussion.
LHS 297508 #2594307