We are recruiting a Department Administrator for our client based in Welshpool. This is an opportunity to join a well-known energy technology company.
This is a full-time position on a 1-year contract.
- Ensure that all HSE procedures are followed
- Adhere to the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Responsible for managing Project daily revenue accounts and month-end revenue reporting.
- Responsible for project revenue follow-up with PMs to ensure Variation Orders, Timesheets, and all the backup documents are approved.
- Post revenue and invoicing transactions in SAP/Oracle.
- Prepares and submits payment claims to Clients including compiling backup documentations.
- Prepares, reviews and issue tax invoices to Clients
- Update client revenue files with issued invoices/credits and balance statements.
- Assist accounts payable on collecting payments from Clients
- Assist with revenue forecasting for ongoing projects.
- Creation of project number profiles, events, invoices, revenues in Oracle
- Asset/ Personnel planning in Oracle.
- Other operational duties as requested by Supervisor.
Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of contracts management and billing and 3+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP/ORACLE knowledge and experience (preferred but not mandatory), MS Office Suite, and similar certification software.
If this sounds like you, click on "APPLY" or feel free to contact Blanché on 0423659213.