Your new company
Due to growing business needs, this renowned public service organisation is seeking an experienced customer service professional to work at their office based in Sunshine in the capacity of a Digital Concierge/Customer Service Officer.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for engaging with customers waiting in line to see if you can assist them with transactions via an iPad on the Vic Roads app (Digital Concierge Only)
- You will be the first point of contact greeting all customers, directing and assisting them with queries
- You will be responsible for resolving and responding to a wide range of customer service queries and fees/transactions, as well as licence processing
- This will be a fast-paced face to face environment
- You will be rostered between 20-38 hours a week, 3-5 days a week during the business hours of 8:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday, and required to be on call until 9am on your rostered days off
- You may be selected to be cross trained as a Licence Testing Officer, which involves computer licence testing, but also going out on the roads with learner drivers on a pre-determined test route
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be tech savvy and able to assist customers with an iPad (Digital Concierge Officer only)
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced Customer Service environment and a genuine interest in resolving customers enquiries is a must
- You MUST have a full valid driver’s licence and a clean driving history (driving history check will be required)
- You will need to be comfortable working on your feet for the duration of each shift (Digital Concierge Officer only)
- Professional, enthusiastic and courteous demeanour and excellent attendance and punctuality
- You will need to have previous and relevant customer service experience
- You will primarily be based at Sunshine, but may need to work at other branches from time to time (Deer Park, Sunbury, Melton)
What you'll get in return
- You will receive comprehensive training with ongoing support
- You will be a part of an excellent work culture
- You will be placed on an ongoing temporary contract with competitive pay + super
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2578492