About Our Client
My client is a listed industry leader in their space and are headquartered in Melbourne's CBD. Due to an internal secondment, this position has become available for an Accountant seeking a more commercial pathway.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager, your responsibilities are:
- Understand and provide an update on customer growth by commodity and segment.
- Deep dive analysis by sales channels, state, and impact from loss journeys
- Prepare business case and advice for various sales activities, campaigns, and product pricing strategies.
- Scenario evaluation of channel partnership, product launch and other business proposals
- Business partnering with Sales, Marketing & other stakeholders in retail business
- Engage collaboratively with project team to support with ideation, data validations & scenario testing.
- Enhance the customer lifetime value model
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Maths or Commerce
- Highly numerate and analytical and strong financial modelling skills, that lead to actionable outcomes
- Technical skills: Advanced Excel and Tableau skills.
- Ability to problem solve and develop recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform under pressure, often with competing priorities.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels
What's on Offer
- CBD Location
- Great path to Business Partnering and Analyst roles for an Accountant
- Flexible working arrangements