Your new company
Due to constant growth, we are in URGENT need of casual bus driver/utility for various mining sites throughout Western Australia.
Your new role
You will be driving a 52-seater passenger bus around remote areas in Western Australia. You must be comfortable to undertake other duties such as housekeeping/utility work as required while on site.
What you'll need to succeed
Bus Drivers MUST have the following:
- A current HR license
- Previous driving experience on Buses or Trucks (beneficial)
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate (or be willing to obtain)
- Current National Police Clearance; valid within the last 3 months (or be willing to obtain)
- Must be willing to obtain their site specific inductions.
- All Bus Drivers must be willing to do some Utility work while on Site.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive rates
- All flights, accommodation and food while on site is included
- Opportunity for ongoing casual assignments
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to send an up to date copy of your CV. If you’d like more information or a confidential discussion please email Deepak.Selvaraj@hays.com.au or call us on 08 92659134.
LHS 297508 #2530023