Your new company
At Hays our purpose is to benefit society by helping people succeed and enabling organisations to thrive - creating opportunities and improving lives; it’s what gets us out of bed every morning and keeps us fulfilled and energised to succeed.
We are the leading recruitment agency across the globe, more successful than our five nearest competitors combined and we offer our people a career like no other. Our training and development, brand and size, together with your passion for people means there is no limit to the impact you can make.
Your new role
As a Recruitment Consultant at Hays, you’ll be in charge of recruitment for your own portfolio of organisations and you’ll be assisting candidates every day with their next career move.
Your days will always be different, but you can expect to be:
- Sourcing candidates and conducting interviews,
- Providing outstanding service and taking a genuine interest in each persons’ career aspirations,
- Further developing relationships with organisations in your portfolio,
- Approaching new clients to build trust and win their business,
- Meeting recruiting managers face to face to build relationships and understand their business needs,
- Handling the full recruitment process from short-listing, making expert recommendations, offering the successful candidate the position and staying connected throughout the onboarding period
What you'll need to succeed
We hire based on potential and our people are diverse with many different backgrounds. What we all have in common is our deep passion for people, ambition to succeed and to earn what we deserve, our innovative approach to recruitment and our expertise which allows us to provide insight to our clients and candidates alike.
Your application should highlight your:
- Customer service skills,
- Sales experience,
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment,
- Tenacity, commitment and resilience.
Previous recruitment experience within an agency environment would be highly regarded however is not essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you’ll have the opportunity to progress your career in a truly meritocratic culture with significant scope for career development. The best recruitment tools will be at your disposal and you’ll experience the best training in the industry.
Our employee rewards and benefits are extensive and include the following, just to name a few:
- Flexible working arrangements,
- $500 per year towards health and leisure activities,
- A wellness annual leave day,
- Up to two weeks’ loyalty leave a year.
Hays Australia is proud to be named number 23 on the Australian Financial Reviews’ Top 100 Graduate Employer List 2020 and certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ in 2020.
To learn more about our extensive employee benefits, please visit our benefits page.
What you need to do now
To apply, please submit your CV via the ‘apply’ link below. Applications should be addressed to Natalie Bostock, Internal Recruiter & Trainer QLD, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and inclusion and are passionate about placing people in roles where they can flourish and succeed. By joining Hays you’ll be part of an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity, recognising every individual for their unique differences. People from all culturally diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply and additional language skills will be highly regarded.
LHS 297508 #2569066