- Initial 6 to 12 month contract engagement
- Sydney offices
- Immediate Start
About the Company:
Green Light is one of ANZ's most successful and fastest-growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.
About the role:
Green Light Australia are currently seeking a Consultant who will become the "trusted advisor" for requirements in the Active Directory Space and you will be heavily involved in the development of procedures. The position is to provide oversight and deliver technology strategy and architecture across the whole enterprise and to develop the broader architecture community and Microsoft architecture practice.
Translate multiple client business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large complex information technology solutions and integrating. Aligns the business cases with the technology requirements. Determine technical feasibility of business requirements and conduct impact analysis of the proposed solutions to other parts of the application/system components, while identifying alternative technical solutions as required.
- Work in a cross-functional team that analyses, designs and implements projects in order to meet solution needs and leverages resources from different teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Analyse new and existing designs, specifies long term direction, and ensures engineering platforms meet reliability expectations to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Designs system integration and implementation strategy to deliver an integrated solution which meets customer needs.
- Communicates the system integration vision and strategy during meetings and presentations to appropriate parties. Ensures that the technical aspects of the program are accepted by the stakeholders.
- Generates conceptual, logical, and physical designs, system documents, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure sound architecture to meet client needs.
- Serves as a technical expert for clients in system architectures to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new system architectures.
- Ensures the technical component of the solution aligns with the client's business goals and current/potential standards.
- Identifies existing and potential issues and design matters in overall system and solution architecture; implements solutions to ensure that best practices and processes are followed and enhanced.
- Experience establishing and driving data/information governance, standards, and practices.
- Experience working with client business processes.
- Experience working with company products and/or client or vendor related technology.
- Experience working with operating systems and programming languages.
- Design, Installation, Configuration, Administration of Microsoft Windows Servers (2008-2016).
- Design, Installation, Configuration, Administration of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience planning and executing Active Directory migrations.
- Active Directory / Office365 Integration.
- Microsoft Powershell scripting.
- Networking, Firewalls, DNS.
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnosis.
- Experience with one or more architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Archimate, UML) will be highly regarded.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Stephanie –Resource Manager for a confidential discussion with Green Light Worldwide.